Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tea and Teacups!

The tea this week has been fireside by The Old Wilmington Tea Company.  Mostly a cinnamon tea.  But it's a bit too cinnamon for my taste.  Probably thanks to some email I got a few months ago that said hot water mixed with cinnamon and honey is good for all kinds of things.  So I drank said hot water with cinnamon and honey for about a week or two.  Now, any seriously cinnamon tea makes my stomach turn a bit.  Which is sad, since I did enjoy such teas prior to that.

So this week I visited a thrift store, and found a pretty teacup to drink my tea out of!  I have been drinking it out of the prettiest coffee cup I own up until this point.  Granted, this is my cup for drinking tea at home.  I still use my silly cat mug at work.  Although, I am seriously considering going back to the thrift store to find another cup for work.

I had been looking all over town, and a few places online, for a nice teacup.  Why I never thought to look in a thrift store I don't know.  I wasn't even looking when I went to the store.  I was just there because of my job.

I don't know, there is just something about drinking your tea out of a delicate tea cup to make you feel all fancy, no matter what you are wearing.

Of course, I had to take a photo of my first cup of tea in my new teacup.





No comments:

Post a Comment