Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tea and rain

This week has been crazy.  Between the constant overcast days.  The rain that has followed, and not to mention all the flooding going on, it's been different.

At the beginning of the week I stepped out, and found that fall had arrived!  Saturday we were running through the sprinklers, Monday I'm shopping for sweater dresses.

So, the tea of the week has been "holiday" by Old Wilmington Tea Company  It has the perfect flavor to begin the fall with.



As I was enjoying the fall weather outside, I was pondering pencils inside.

I wonder how many people, not counting school children, still use a pencil.  Anymore people directly type their thoughts, projects, or what have you's onto a screen.  Whether it is a computer, tablet, cell phone, what have you.

I find that when it comes to this blog, I just type it out.

When I have a moment to work on my book (because we all are working on a book right?) I use a pencil.

When I am at work, again, I use a pencil.  There is just something to putting a pencil to paper that seems to help me think creatively.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that you can erase a pencil.  I can erase text I type a lot easier than I can erase a pencil.  I am a bit heavy handed when it comes to writing.

To tell me, what is your preferred method of letting your creativity show?



No comments:

Post a Comment