Saturday, July 13, 2013

This weeks tea....  Cupcake by Old Wilmington Tea Company.  The first time I tried this I didn't like it at all.  But, I think it was my fault.  I forgot I was steeping it, and have no idea it steeped before I actually drank it.  This week I put a timer on it, and it's much better.

Nothing like dreaming of all the possibilities of what you want to do. I'm old enough, you would think I would have figured it out by now.  But I've looked into opening my own business a few times.  This time around I have looked in to more than before.  Enough that the price is the only thing scaring me away.  And yet, I'm looking for ways to raise that money.

I think I have read so much information on the business I really want to get into that it is the only thing on my brain.  Thus, I will leave this post short.

There were numerous things I was going to write about this week, but as I sit here at my computer, I don't remember a thing.  So, this next week I will try to write things down as they pop in my head and perhaps next week will have a far more interesting post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment