Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Surprise Entry

Everyone needs to swing by "The Asylum Emporium" http://www.asylumemporium.com/collections/featured-items and indulge in a cup of Basil's Brew Tea.  Yummy refreshing minty flavor.

So, it's only Tuesday. Surprise entry this week.   

This is because I have this week off, and therefore, I can. ;-)  Since I am not doing anything with my vacation, I shall just be playing housewife for the week.  My husband will be working the remainder of the week, so it will just be myself and my little one during the day.  Tomorrows grand plan....  laying stepping stones in the flower garden.

I'm a fun person right?  We'll see how much of this task I can accomplish with a 2 year old running around. I have half a plan that might work.  I think if I take as many of the various horse related toys she has (that aren't plush) I might be able to entertain her for a good.... ten minutes?  that should get 2 out of 48 stones in place.  Then if I'm really lucky she might take a nap.  That could get another 14 in.  Since I really only planned this adventure in sets of 16 anyway, I'll be right on track.  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have them all down and I can hide from yard work (outside of watering that is) on Saturday.

But, there is a planned trip to the library.  And, the reason I'm taking this week of, my husbands family is in town.  So....  we'll see how reality will interrupt my plans.  At least I had the foresight to take all the stones out of my husbands truck tonight.  Would do me no good if they are miles away park outside his office.

Today as I was putting away leftover spaghetti I realized I really need to go through all the "Tupperware" in my house and find out why it is I have so many lids, but no containers.  I"m seriously baffled by this discovery.  I know at one time there were containers to go with all the lids...  but they appear to have been eaten by the cupboards.  My cupboards are very hungry by nature, and things tend to vanish all the time.

Stay tuned for the most <i>exciting</i> update on Saturday about those stones.  Will I get them done? who knows? maybe something super exciting will happen to prevent me... like finding a map in a fortune cookie.  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment